Monday, June 1, 2009

Spinning the Wheel

It amazes me how lucky I am and often how lucky I can be.

I beat a horrible line at the supermarket today, then after depositing groceries away, I caught a train into Berkeley just as the doors were about to close.

Go me!

BART then announced delays. When I left the station, the delays were 20 minutes. When I got back, there was a train stuck at the platform going the opposite direction of where I was headed.

And the delays were announced as up to 40 minutes.

So what happens? BART decides to send the waiting train back... in my direction.

What's that mean for me? No waiting!

Woo-hoo!

So I get home and find in my 'fridge leftover pie from last night!

Yeah, baby!

I found a slight dark cloud over my head in that I lost something off my keychain that's pretty impossible to replace, but I can't find the missing bit and that's that. Instead, I uploaded the three Great Big Sea albums I got today and am enjoying Canadian-folksy goodness.

W00t!

No comments: