Friday, June 19, 2009

shisou

There are too many expensive things I want. Coupling the "me-want-now" cries of my inner-child and my innate impatience, I'm finding it hard not to dive into the deep end of the debt pool and get the material things that I want at the moment.

It doesn't help that the Internet is an enabler.

I resist mainly because my anal-retentive nature stubbornly refuses to let my debt threshold go over a certain number.

I resist... barely.

---

I hate looking at a work project and realizing that it's much, much bigger than it ought to be.

I especially hate the realization that I can't pawn it off on anyone else. It's all mine.

---

There are days when I really hate pretending and playing nice.

---

So, a tip: if something is advertised as a dessert that is good for you when it normally is not, it is:

* a lie
or
* disgusting-tasting

I have not found an exception to this scenario yet.

---

Apparently Che Guevara was a medical doctor as well as a revolutionary. Interesting bit of trivia there.

---

Titanium is fun to play with.

---

I'm debating the pros and cons of getting a laptop in the future.

Related to that, I'm thinking of returning to my abandoned stories and letting them out of the box. I've left them alone for so long, one of my friends referred to them as my "gimps".

The image has not encouraged me to revisit them.

It has made me wonder about some of the fetishes said friend follows, but I don't ask. Better not to know.

***shudder***

1 comment:

Aaron Britton said...

Yes please open the box and let us all see what is inside!