Monday, April 6, 2009

Wait. What?

My Monday classes tend to be the most brutal. Dunno why. Maybe it's coming from a weekend or maybe it's 'cause the instructor tends to do really intense warm-up exercises that work muscles I rarely use.

Or maybe I'm just a flabby mess.

Earlier today I had a lunch outing with various friends from work. We had a lot of Chinese food and being the picture of restraint that I'm not, I overdid it.

And a few hours later, I found myself going to class and wondering (often aloud) if I was going to survive.

Oddly enough, I welcomed the workout. It was good. Oh, it hurt (and still hurts so very, very much), but it's not unbearable. I learned new stuff and I think I'm settling into the warm-up routine fairly well.

I might survive this after all.

Maybe.

... possibly...

No comments: