Thursday, April 30, 2009

bits of this, snippets of that

"Fringe" remains at the top of my favorite shows now.

I watched last night's quasi-vampire episode of "Fringe" where a person infected with a bizarre... ah... condition... had to suck the spinal cord fluid out of victims.

Freaky as hell.

That was pretty much all I was able to accomplish save a short run. My meeting ran late enough that it wasn't terribly feasible for me to try to make class, so I did some jogging, grabbed some dinner, watched "Fringe", assembled some Stikfas (*whistling*) and then passed-out about 8pm.

I'm pretty convinced I'm suffering from allergy attacks right now. When they hit me like this, I'm utterly wiped out and have to sleep.

I did briefly hit the supermarket for some groceries as well. Interesting that the Purell is completely sold out but all the knock-off brands are well-stocked.

I'm not sure the brand matters.

Supposed to rain tomorrow and Saturday. This should be a hoot since I have evening plans both nights.

No comments: