Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Comcast Redux

Someone from Comcast (?) posted a comment. Huh.

Comcast reads my blog? How... interesting.

On the one hand, I certainly appreciate the recognition and the suggestion.

On the other, the solution offered isn't really helpful. I don't have trouble with the mechanics of setting up a recording (save when I forget to do so). I have trouble with the fact that my actual Comcast service is rather spotty and keeps interrupting ever since going digital.

If the service would just keep working, then I could use my lovely VCR and not have to worry about missing my shows or trolling for them later on the Internet.

Still, I do appreciate the consideration Comcast.

Please keep my signal working during tonight's offering of "Lost". I'd really appreciate that. Thanks.

No comments: