Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pardon my Snoring

It's mornings like this when I ponder the option of having my second cup of sweet, sweet coffee before my coffee buddy's arrival.

I could wait the hour or so for her to arrive... or I could have a cup now and then have a third cup in an hour.

Would it help?

Hmm...

Decisions, decisions.

---

There's nothing better to keep my impulse-spending habit in check than to look at my credit card balances online.

Yeah.

I see no benefit to jacking up my totals that much higher.

---

The latest Dresden Files book is apparently in the mail. I could have just gotten it at the local bookstore, but I went in on a pre-order deal with a friend. The few bucks I saved are offset by waiting.

In the words of Inigo Montoya: "I hate waiting."

And I am not left-handed.

No comments: