Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Egyptian Cotton

Ah... denial.

A couple of years back, I was told in no uncertain terms that I needed to make a few changes in my life or I was in the express lane for some health problems (most likely a heart attack).

So I changed my diet and I got my lazy ass outside to exercise, come rain or shine. In about six months, I lost 30 pounds (about 13.6 kg for my metric friends).

Pretty crazy.

And I've managed to keep the weight down... more or less (last week wasn't my best).

When it comes to buying garments (specifically pants), I've stuck to buying them in the size I'm used to.

And it didn't really dawn on me that it might look a little... silly.

I'm too old to have the look with the pants sliding down mid-thigh.

What an odd thing not to think of in all this time.

1 comment:

Schadwen said...

I've had the same problem with some old work pants. Just went through the closet and got rid of a bunch of shirts and pants.