Friday, April 17, 2009

'Tis a lovely day

I should know. I walked a good five miles in the sun and enjoyed my iPod music and the Berkeley scenery.

I still have two or three lingering issues cropping up with respect to tomorrow. At this point, I think I'll just ride it out. If everything turns out poorly... well at least I tried.

Bonus: my iPod is working... for the most part. It crapped out yesterday and I had to reset it using Apple's wonky website instructions. And then iTunes rebooted my computer.

At least I assume it was iTunes. I didn't have this trouble until I had iTunes installed and now every once in a while, my computer freaks out and reboots when I have iTunes running and updating my iPod.

I've scanned my PC with everything I can think of. If it's a virus, my system isn't detecting it.

In a case of strange synchronicity, I'm watching Terminator 2: Judgment Day. I swear, Skynet doesn't need to nuke the human race. Just let current computer technology drive us nuts. After a while, we'll nuke ourselves out of sheer frustration.

Bah.

No comments: