I started to watch my recordings of "Better Off Ted" and "Lost" this morning.
I have the dread that "Better Off Ted" isn't going to find its legs anytime soon. It seems... uneven. The concept and the casting is good, but it has yet to really carry off a good episode.
I haven't watched any "Lost" yet, save to confirm I got the entire episode.
I've got plenty of time to watch it after work today. I'm glad we're getting rain. It offers me the perfect excuse to lock the doors and bunker down with some "Lost", some "Bleach" eps, and probably the balance of Turn Coat (I'm a little more than halfway done).
Glee!
An Unmapped Region of Antarctica Could Be Harboring a Major Threat
-
The Wilkes Subglacial Basin contains enough ice to raise global mean sea
level by 10 to 13 feet.
16 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment