Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sy-fwa?

I also saw part of SyFy channel's "Knights of Bloodsteel" (mostly out of boredom as I waited for "Reaper" to come on).

The awfulness of the acting left me speechless and more than a little nauseous.

Might I humbly suggest that someone take the programming directors for SyFy and... oh... maybe beat them?

Perhaps a lot?

Oh, and when you're done with the beatings, do the beatings again.

And then GET SOME GODDAMN GOOD SHOWS!!!!

Hey! I have a suggestion. It's a wild thought, but since the CW apparently has trouble with the concept of "good" shows - and SyFy airs stuff that's clearly not science fiction - why not air "Reaper"?

It's a billion times better than anything that SyFy currently airs.

Everybody wins.

Plus: idiots get beaten.

4 comments:

Aaron Britton said...

Yes, and then beat them again for canceling Farscape. Where upon let them heal up and then open up a whole can of whoop ass on them again for canceling I-man.

Aaron

J said...

Amen to that, brother!

Unknown said...

I love this idea so much. I'm amazed at the crap on SciFi, when we know that quality TV (BSG) will bring a devoted audience that will even wait through months-long hiatuses, and even average TV will draw a fandom.

I'd love to see Reaper on that network. Is there any way to make our voice known on that?

J said...

That is an excellent question. If "SyFi" listened to me... well they wouldn't be offering wrestling - for starters.