Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ATSUI!!!!!! ATSUI DESU NE!!!

This heat is not natural.

Okay, it has to be natural, since nature is delivering it.

It's not normal!

I just rode my bike to work for the first time in months. I regret opting to wear a jacket (albeit a light one).

It's that warm.

And there were cops all over the place!

While I find it somewhat comforting to see law enforcement's representatives as I ride my bike to work in the wee hours of the morning (before even the sun has risen), seeing more than a half-dozen police cruisers... um... cruising with the obvious intention of seeking someone...

Well that doesn't make me feel super-safe.

I could tell as one cruiser slowed past me that one of the officers considered stopping me.

That would have been amusing and typical. I dunno why, but I get stopped by the police a fair amount when I ride my bike. When I drive my car... not so much.

I must look threatening and thuggish on my bike. Which is really funny.

2 comments:

Schadwen said...

Just so long as they don't find your strangling cord and mini-shrine to Kali.

J said...

KALI MAHL! KALI MAHL!!!