Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Miscellanea

Watching all the swine flu hysteria reminds me of the SARS hysteria a few years back.

People need to calm the hell down.

---

"Reaper"... ah "Reaper". That show just keeps getting better.

The Sam and Andi thing is feeling really forced and contrived right now, but watching Sam step up to the evil plate and try to seduce the Devil's girlfriend... that was gold.

The Ben and Sock subplot with Ben's demon girlfriend was icing all the way. I enjoyed that more than the main Sam plot, to be honest.

---

Got my "Fringe" recording to look forward to after work or class tonight. Mmm... life doesn't suck.

---

Trader Joe's has supplied me with a new form of crack: Dark Chocolate Mocha Crunch Squares.

Is there no depth of depravity that is too low for these evil people? Will they not rest until I am destroyed by their tasty-treat-induced-gluttony?

Oh, the humanity.

No comments: