Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rain drops are fallin'...

It's sprinkly today. I hesitate to call it "rain", but the ground is wet. Good times.

Not that I've roused myself to go outside. Oh no. I have been the very picture of lazy and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Later I'll hit my class and get hit in return (and worked and abused and...).

Until then, I'm pretty much diving into the deep end of the geek pool and working on game stuff.

I have a game in a couple of weeks and I'm working on the plot prep in email with those of my players who have the bandwidth to respond.

It's a hoot.

I met with the two busier of my group on Friday over Irish pub food and delicious Guinness (pausing to bask in the memory of sweet Guinness... okay, I'm done). I ironed out character details... more-or-less. The guys will mail me what I need later this week and we're good to go.

What are you looking at?

This is no different than a poker night. Just takes more preparation and imagination.

Oh, and dice.

Hang on... the electrical tape is falling off of my glasses.

No comments: