Saturday, March 28, 2009

Creaking Along

I didn't sleep terribly well last night. My neck and shoulder are still giving me trouble.

I thought that would hose my day, but once I got going about my day, I did fine.

I have a party to attend tonight. I'm hoping my energy level stays constant.

In the meantime, I'm overjoyed at my "mini-Xmas" today. I found a source of Mochi (Japanese/Taiwanese rice treats) and got some trinkets in the mail.

Unrelated: one of my friends finally saw the BSG finale. Her exact words were something akin to "what the frak?"

I wanted to warn her, but I didn't want to spoil.

I'm going to claim it was the angels.

Somewhat related: I watched last night's "Dollhouse". I have to say I actually enjoyed it. It's probably too late for the show to have too much promise, but I could be wrong.

No comments: