Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reactions



I am totally still having this dream. The class one, not the swimming pool one.

I want this very badly. I do not, however, want to shell out a few hundred for something like this. If I did, I'd totally want the titanium one. Yeah... $555... not happening.

I'll regret this when the Zombie Apocalypse happens.

So... iPod. Yeah. I charged it. I converted my straggling wmv files to mp3. My nano pretty much has everything that was on my PC.

Not terribly well organized, though.

With my old mp3 player, I pretty much had everything organized in a specific way. The iPod reorganized things in some way I haven't figured out yet plus it dumped in tons of other stuff I had... much of which is redundant.

Add to that mix that I can't coordinate my work iTunes with my home iTunes for some reason and that I'm still trying to puzzle out how the iPod's controls work...

... yeah. I'm a little frustrated with the new toy. It's just learning curve. I'll get past it.

It's awfully purdy and light. And it has all my tunes that I've bothered ripping to my PC.

I just need to spend quality time fine-tuning it.

No comments: