Friday, March 13, 2009

Duh-Duh-DUUUUUUN!!!!

Yes, it's Friday the 13th!

And again I forgot my hockey mask. It's probably for the best, since I suspect HR would take a dim view to my interpretation of our office dress code.

It's also payday, so I can make it through the day without impersonating a serial killer.

I was hungry this morning, so I did do a stint as a cereal killer.

...

...

...

Oh, c'mon! It's funny!

[grumble]

Fine. Stand-up comedy isn't in my future.

The combination of allergies and DST is working over my battered psyche. I'm having really strange dreams.

At one point last night I was a SWAT team member trying to rescue hostages from... I dunno who. Then I was drinking "grape" Gatorade (if you've ever had the "grape" flavor of Gatorade, you know it's in no way grape-flavored, but I digress) while watching TV on a flying carpet.

I can't remember what I was watching. I think it was BSG.

And I was getting a sunburn on the flying carpet.

Oh, and I had magical/super powers. Not la-la-la Sailor Moon powers. I'm talking Gandalf on steroids powers. I moved a building because it was in the way.

Then I set up my apartment in a TARDIS.

I think I knew kung-fu in the dream too. It was like a non-stop geeky wish-fufillment dream, really. Good lord... my psyche is 13 years old.

Huh. I've matured, apparently. Earlier in the week my psyche was easily 10 years old.

I miss my Saturday morning cartoons.

No comments: