Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wait! That's glass?

I have no idea why it doesn't dawn on me that people I don't personally know might read this.

Logically there are people out there with just as much time to troll the Internet as I have. Some may have more (sorry... I'm truly sorry...).

Why would anyone read this blog? Maybe the catchy name? After I came up with the name, I Googled it, just to see if it was original. Apparently it's a TV show at some point (wish I'd seen it). I think it's also the name of a band.

I have no connection to either. Just FYI. The name was:

A) Purely random
B) In honor of the elite force I will deploy when I'm prepared to conquer the Earth
C) All of the above

So it throws me for a bit of a loop when I see comments from people whom I don't recognize or I have long-lost friends say "Hey, I read your blog. What are you smoking these days?"

If you're some random Internet stranger reading this blog... I'm really sorry you have to see all this. Not that sorry. Hopefully nobody's holding a gun to your head and making you read it. I think there's international conventions against that.

Maybe I should just write a personal journal? Or take up juggling?

No comments: