Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Obligatory Television Commentary

I forgot to give my unsolicited reactions to the "Burn Notice" finale on Thursday.

Oh, the humanity!

I loved it. This season has been pretty lackluster, but the finale made up for it in spades. Finally wrapped up the "mystery agency" thing. It wasn't entirely satisfactory, but I was okay with the direction the writers chose to go in. They set themselves up nicely for the next season in June. If the show is going to stick to its formula (and it clearly is), it makes sense to do the stuff they did in the finale.

Like how I tried to avoid spoiling it?

Tonight is the second episode of "Reaper" for this season. I still have to catch the first episode. I tried to watch it on the CW site, but had trouble with the player and Hulu didn't have it.

Sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The S2 premiere of Reaper is up at youtube. You can get it here:

http://www.youtube.com/reaperdmv

It's on the last page of the Episodes playlist.