Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thoughts

I should perhaps not attempt tumbling in the limited confines of my cave-like apartment. I appear to have hurt my neck.

Might be unrelated. I might have just slept wrong. Regardless... owie.

---

Why is my iPod not loaded with the new music I tried to put on it last night? Hmmm.

---

Just saw this on a blog.

Odd how squeamish I feel just looking at this.

---

My gaming group is filling time with PBEM ("play by email") and hitting snags due to some folks being out-of-town and some folks having other life priorities.

It's kind of funny, really.

---

Usually when I forget what day of the week today is, I am off by one day in the future.

So if it's Wednesday, I usually think it's Thursday, etc.

Imagine my joy and surprise when I came in this morning - thinking today is Wednesday - and realized it's Thursday!

And, even better, my mental calendar was right last night so I managed to record "Better off Ted" and "Lost". Woo-hoo!

I didn't manage to record "Reaper" on Tuesday, but I'm hoping I'll have time to find it online tonight.

If I'm feeling particularly masoc... um... brave, I might look for last Friday's "Dollhouse" on Hulu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ninja ~ I've got the last episode marked at the ReaperDMV youtube site. You can find it there. It was all kinds of awesome.

Also, I can't remember if I asked or not, but we could use some help trying to save Reaper, if you'd like to join. We've got an email campaign going on at our news blog and we really need help spreading the word. And of course, if you'd like to join us at our forum, it's here.

Thanks!