Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A smattering of random

Woot! Someone commented where I can find and watch the season premiere of "Reaper"!

I know what I'll be doing tonight. Thank you Blue-sunflowers!

---

It's ecologically great to put one's clothing outside to dry. It's not so smart if the weather is such that it gets close to freezing overnight. I wonder if my stuff even dried or if it just frosted?

---

I don't remember dressing myself, eating breakfast, or really anything of the first hour of my morning. Either I have my routine down to the point where my brain is no longer required or I have a serious memory retention problem.

Or both.

---



Hee hee. Found on rpg.net.

---

How can it only be Wednesday?

I blame Daylight Saving Time. Curse you, annual demon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. XD If you want to talk it over with other Reaper fans, you can also join us at ReaperDMV if you want. We're always looking for more souls. ;)

At the very least, join our email campaign for a Season Three!