Monday, March 9, 2009

Two Step Program

It started with me trying to figure out who did the music to the Star Trek Third Trailer.

Thanks to extensive trolling of more newsgroups than I ought to have gone through, I discovered Two Steps from Hell

These guys do exactly the kind of music I really love: choral with instrumental scores.

And, as my luck would have it, they don't commercially sell their stuff. Getting a CD is a challenge.

I found an offering of their stuff on Amazon and made a purchase over the weekend. I also found a few MP3s through some investigation.

Honestly, I'd rather just cough up some bucks and get the entirety of their run of music rather than knock on the seemy back doors of the Internet. Alas...

It seems they have a rabid fanbase that's encouraged these guys to release a commercial album. It will be mine. Oh yes...

I'm comfortable with my problems.

No comments: