Thursday, March 19, 2009

Upon Reflection

I'm keeping the iPod Nano. I just spent two hours organizing my frakking music and I'm not even half-done. I'm now invested in adapting to this thing.

While doing all that, I also got caught up on my recordings from last night. There was the premiere of "Better Off Ted", which I found amusing enough.

It was a good lead-in to "Lost".

"Lost" just made me happy. Jack was pretty much made into a chump (I really dislike the character) while many of the others got some good airtime.

Oh, and I was especially happy to see Sun (mm... sorry) give Ben a little taste of pain. That was good clean fun.

I really want to know what happened to Faraday.

The "soap" elements of the ridiculous Sawyer-Juliette-Kate-Jack quadrangle makes me ill, but I can get past that. Apparently network TV is incapable of writing a show without some sort of ridiculously-contrived inane romantic subplot.

No comments: