Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday blooms

I slept funny (not in a "ha-ha" kind of way) Wednesday night. My neck and shoulder are rather stiff and pain-wracked yesterday and this morning. Advil is my friend and I've got one of those self-massage things with me to help deal.

Ow.

Yesterday was a lovely day (save for the stiff neck/shoulder issue) but it ended on an disturbing note. My 1.5 TB Seagate external hard drive and my PC stopped playing nice last night. For some unknown reason, my PC refused to recognize the USB device. Changing the ports did nothing.

Since that hard drive holds pretty much all my music, I was a bit alarmed.

After powering said drive off and on (and rebooting my PC) everything played nice again. I've now backed up the relevant files to my 100 GB external drive, which has proven to be a far more reliable and less fussy device.

That, unfortunately, distracted me from catching up on "Reaper" and "Dollhouse", but I have tonight for that.

Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day. I'd probably be happy with it if it weren't for all the allergy-inducing blooming stuff and the stiff shoulder.

Whine whine whine... I need cheese.

No comments: