Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Timing

If there's a constant I've found in my life, it's that my timing sucks.

I think that's probably why I'm OCD about being prepared for situations by having contingency plans. It's due to this timing flaw.

Case-in-point: yesterday I naively heeded the weather forecast and opted for shorts and a t-shirt as my attire for the day.

I barely saw the sun. Even when I rode home, it was pretty cool and quite breezy.

Today, I've worn jeans and got a slightly more suitable jacket. And is there fog? Nooooo... Are their clouds? Nooooo..... Will today be warmer? I'm pretty sure that's a yes.

I've also got a package being delivered to work. When is it coming? Friday. What day am I taking off this week?

*sigh*

Little things, but I have noticed my timing is pretty consistent that way.

No comments: