Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sith Stew

The bummer with the morning fog is that I can't see if the moon is still full. Doesn't really matter, I guess. There was enough of a breeze this morning that riding my bike took all of my attention.

Seems everyone in my office is an early bird today. Kind of disorienting.

And a nice, heavy parcel was sitting on my chair this morning. Ah groovy. Something to burden me even more on my bike ride home.

Yay.

That which does not kill me makes me stronger... or so the saying goes. I must be getting close to Batman strong now, I guess.

I've started watching the Seventh Doctor story for "Dr. Who" called "Battlefield". It's remarkably awful in terms of acting, plot, and FX, but it's got the Brigadier in it so I'm cool with it. Plus I've always found the McCoy Doctor to be pretty good. Towards the end he had this sinister, manipulative thing going on that was cool.

If I can't get a copy of Push this afternoon, then I'll go back to watching more "Earth 2".

I'm all about high cinema.

No comments: