Thursday, July 9, 2009

Passing Miscellanea

The lyrics from the theme song to "Super Chicken" (per Wikipedia):

When you find yourself in danger,
When you're threatened by a stranger,
When it looks like you will take a lickin', (cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck)
There is someone waiting,
Who will hurry up and rescue you,
just call- for Super Chicken! (cluck, awk!)

Fred, if you're afraid, you'll have to overlook it,
Besides you knew the job was dangerous when you took it! (cluck, awk!)

He will drink his super sauce
And throw the bad guys for a loss
And he will bring them in, alive and kickin' (cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck)
There is one thing you should learn
When there is no one else to turn to
Call- for Super Chicken! (cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck)
Call...for Super Chicken! (cluck, awk!)


That was an awesome cartoon.

---

The sun is out and shining now. I almost feel bad about not bicycling to work. I think I'd feel worse if I had, as the Advil isn't doing much to deal with the aching muscles from yesterday.

Once again, I'm asking my inner-masochist why the hell I'm taking these classes.

"They're fun, that's why."

That's always the answer.

Damn inner-masochist.

---

I've updated my sidebar of ridiculous numbers of links to sites. I actually do get work done... just for the record.

Really.

I swear.

Cross my heart.

Not so big on the hoping to die, though.

---

I'm seriously thinking of driving out to Forbidden Island after doing laundry tonight. Maybe a mai tai will help kill the pain.

---

I watched a repeat of "NCIS" last night. What does it say about me when I recognize alumni actors from two different "Star Trek" shows among the cast?

It says "nerd". I know that. The question was rhetorical. Jeez...

No comments: