Thursday, July 30, 2009

Emptoring my Caveat

My latest buying spree of stuff has hit a few bumps in the road. I've had to start hassling a couple of people to find out what's going on with some purchases I've made.

One of said issues was a technical blip not caused by the seller in question. That seller has already delivered the goods and I've got one birthday present done to my satisfaction.

The other was a bit stickier. I emailed them to find out what's going on with my order (per their website, it should have shipped sometime last week). Their email response seemed a bit pokey, so I called.

Usually when a company promises to call me back with status, I expect a few days to pass before I hear anything (if I hear anything at all).

These guys called me back with status the next day.

Could have just been a lucky day. I found free parking in Berkeley yesterday. That never happens normally.

Either way, I'm happy to see my faith restored in online business... for now.

No comments: