Thursday, July 16, 2009

snippets of a stream

A pile of Chicken McNuggets on the ground. A big pile. Who dumps a couple of bags of Chicken McNuggets on the sidewalk?

The raccoons will dine well tonight.

I think I'm addicted to NCIS. I'm not sure if I want to be cured or not.

That sauce came out well. Tasty. Maybe I should make another batch.

Why do I keep getting interrupted by recorded calls from local politicians? Do they want me angry? Hulk no like phone.

I need to buy a Skull Phone. It will go well with the decor when I set up my island lair. Too bad Skullcrusher Mountain is already part of a song.

Nerf guns are really, really cool.

Mackie got it right. Ian McShane would be perfect as the 13th incarnation of the Doctor. He'd be terrifying too.

Yay! Presents wrapped! Ready for tomorrow.

Do I re-watch Azumi or do I finish that set of "Uramiya Honpo" episodes?

I can do both.

No comments: