Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday report

So "Spirit Gate" has a good start. Kate Elliot builds up an interesting world very quickly. I'm curious where this story is going.

---

The weather wonks predicted "gusty" weather today and tomorrow, so I opted to give the bike a rest. And, of course, it's perfectly calm this morning.

To be fair to the wonks, they emphasized this afternoon's wind as stronger.

---

[Gaming nerd related]
I finally broke my writer's block last night for my game session on the 14th. Yay! At least I have something to fill a whole session.

I'm going to let the ideas stew a bit and see if I need to make changes.
[/Gaming nerd related]

---

It's already looking like a full weekend. Got Friday evening plans for drinks, then a friend's wedding all Saturday, then family time on Sunday.

I'm wondering if I should take a day next week for some "me" time.

---

Feelin' a mite more tired than usual. I can't tell if it's normal Tuesday blahs or if I'm fighting something. Hopefully I'm not coming down with something.

1 comment:

VM Brasseur said...

If you're coming down with something you may be banned from those Friday plans. Ain't no way I'm picking up your plague the Friday before my vacation. :-)