Wednesday, June 11, 2008

busybusybusy

So I'd sort of planned for this week to be low-key so I could get back to being a bum and shake this allergy-bug-whatever that's haunting me.

And somehow my schedule filled up through the weekend.

WTF?

So tonight I'm seeing "Iron Man" again at a theater that serves beer.

Mmm... beer.

Probably a bad idea if I'm feeling iffy, but life is short and "Iron Man" is good viewin'.

Thursday is chock full o' errand fun. Gah.

I have the opportunity to hit a bloody film festival at a buddy's house Friday night. A double feature of "Machine Girl" and "The Story of Ricky" (aka: "Ricki-Oh"). I've seen one but not the other. Might be a good prep for Saturday...

... which has me running a game. Probably an afternoon of tabletop battles and the like.

Funny how all that happens.

No comments: