Friday, June 20, 2008

and another Friday arrives

Finally!

It's hot as blazes as an end to the week. Went out last night to Korean with one of my friends for a late dinner and it was still hot then (and a mite humid).

There was a slight breeze, but nothing major. It was toasty this morning.

---

[irrelevant gaming nerd nonsense]
Woke this morning and my scheme for the email gaming session came together. After my requisite evil cackle (which, no doubt, annoyed my neighbors for a few blocks), I've updated my notes and was pleased to find replies from most everyone this morning to get things going.

If you're one of said gamers reading this, don't look here for insight. I'm just baiting you.

But you know that.
[end irrelevant gaming nerd nonsense]

---

Today is "Bring your Dog to Work Day" at my office.

This is going to be a surreal day. I guess this is the Dog Days of Summer?

Heh.

I crack me up.

No comments: