Wednesday, June 25, 2008

No smoking zone

Yep. Woodsmoke.

Still hanging in the air.

I can tell the crappy air quality is affecting me. I've been feeling sick all week long. My contacts have been bothering me and I've been more tired than usual.

It could be a coincidence. I could be sick or fighting something and it just happens that the air is crappy.

It's also possible that climate change isn't being influenced by human activity.

Unlikely, but possible.

I could win the Lottery too.

So my back twinge is fading. Yay. To any who have suggested chiropractors, you know my answer and even should Hell freeze over, it's still not likely.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

If the air doesn't feel too crappy this afternoon, I wanna try running to get some much-needed exercise.

First I have to get through the potential drama of the day. I came in to be greeted with an offline IM that read like a couple chapters of a novel.

A novel written in obscure code made up of individualized slang that appear to comprise the writer's personal language.

And after years of association, I still don't speak this or understand what the hell is going on.

Context is a lovely thing. For those who aren't in the habit of providing it, I strongly suggest considering including it in your communcations.

Works wonders.

Gonna be a long day.

No comments: