Monday, June 30, 2008

Flix

So watching "Wanted" gave me exposure to a whole load of movies that will likely gain some of my hard-earned cash this year:

* "Wall-E" - I'm seeing this as soon as I find time that avoids the worst of crowds

* "The Dark Knight" - Oh yeah.

* "Hancock" - Yeah. I know. I'm still interested in seeing it.

* "Death Race" - I wasn't interested until I watched the trailer. Now? I'm so totally seeing this.

* "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" - Jet Li and Michelle Yeoh in addition to Brendan Frasier? Even if the acting sucks and the plot is total garbage, I'm there. Hell, I enjoyed "The Scorpion King" (although that had Kelly Hu in a bikini, but still...)

* "Get Smart" - I'll probably wait to see if this migrates to the local Speakeasy, but I'm enough of a fan of the old series to want to see how they handled this. My folks liked it.

* "Hellboy II: The Golden Army" - HELL yeah.

* "Babylon A.D." - Again... Michelle Yeoh and she's paired with Vin Diesel? Good times.

I guess I should save my money.

No comments: