Tuesday, June 24, 2008

owie

Every now and again, life seems to pick a period of time... an hour, a day, a week, whatever... to just tap dance all over someone.

Yesterday felt like one of those days. Today's got potential as well.

All the smoke in the air from the recent wildfires made yesterday's bike ride loads of fun. I'm sure inhaling all that ambient ash was great for my health.

I also appear to have wrenched something in the middle of my back. Add to that all the various figurative fires that comprised my work day yesterday and Monday was in rare form.

Woke up this morning feeling kinda under-the-weather and my back still hurts. I can still smell smoke outside.

Having trouble waking up, too. I wonder if an extra cup of sweet, sweet coffee is called for?

Whine, whine, whine...

2 comments:

Schadwen said...

Chiropractor.

J said...

When hell freezes over.