Monday, March 4, 2013

Woh-PAH!

Cool Material has a list of 14 martial arts movies every guy should see.

My take follows. I'm proud to say I've seen most of these and own most of 'em.
  1. Ip Man: Own it.
  2. Hero: Own it.
  3. Enter the Dragon: I need to get a copy of this.
  4. Ong-Bak: Don't own a copy. Awesome movie, but I'm not sure I'd re-watch a lot.
  5. Brotherhood of the Wolf: Own it.
  6. 13 Assassins: This needs to be in my library stat.
  7. The Man from Nowhere: Own it.
  8. Kung Fu Hustle: Own it.
  9. Once Upon a Time in China: Own it.
  10. Kill Bill vol. 1: Own it.
  11. Iron Monkey: Own it.
  12. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon: Own it.
  13. The Legend of Drunken Master: Have not seen this! Need to watch it...
  14. Seven Samurai: This needs to get into my library. Saw it a looooooong time ago.

No comments: