Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Incoherent Mutterings on a Wednesday Morning

The latest alleged rain "storm" to hit the Bay Area seems a pretty resounding bust thus far.



While I do love Sloth and Gluttony, I dislike being inactive for long periods of time. The Gluttony tends to overwhelm and I find my health slipping into the bad zone.

So it's somewhat-ironic that I have to chill out for health reasons and heal from an injury. And it's helping! I'm pretty much going to have to declare the Spring (and possibly the Summer) a wash for martial arts classes. If I get enough mobility back, I may return early.

In the meantime, I really need to find a new activity. I guess going back to jogging isn't a bad idea.

Though I'm thinking housecleaning might be both good exercise and fairly essential. My apartment... ye gods.



I love REI's dividend season. I looooooves it.



It's Easter this weekend, apparently. Go figure. So I guess Cadbury Eggs will be discounted next week?

That won't be a dangerous thing at all.

I can't explain why I love Cadbury Creme Eggs so much. I really can't. They're cloyingly-sweet. They're not especially good chocolate.

Perhaps it's the heroin they must mix into 'em?

If they made dark chocolate creme and/or caramel eggs, they would clean up. I'm just sayin'.

Please don't listen to me, Cadbury. I don't want to die of sugar overload.

No comments: