Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Morning Mutterings

The moon is full this morning and peeks furtively through clouds that tease of possible sprinkles later.

Good times. Love a full moon.

And I'm talking about the one in the sky, not someone dropping their drawers. Don't need the cheeky stuff.



So... the Veronica Mars Movie Kickstarter Project. Love it. I'm firmly backing this. I loved the first two seasons of the TV show (the third season fell apart for me, but such is life).

I am thoroughly-enjoying the disruptions this is causing in Hollywood. Though Time has some interesting things to say on the concept.



I will confide that Stephen Moffatt's interviews about the balance of the next season of "Doctor Who" are making me a little nervous. Lots of discussions of new monsters. I'm just hoping he's not overplaying this.

He's already overplaying things with his story-arcs. Meh. I need to learn to relax and enjoy the ride.



I would really like to be asleep right now.

No comments: