Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Duh-duh-da-da-duh-duh-da-da-duh-duh...

I got season two of Game of Thrones on DVD and I've finally started watching it yesterday.

Damn but the casting for this show is brilliant. Peter Dinklage IS Tyrion Lannister!

Actually, the only casting I don't care for is that of Jon Snow, but given how blah the character becomes, I guess it doesn't matter. Maybe this actor can turn Snow into something before... oh why go there?

I love the fan concern that the show will quickly pass the point of the printed novels. Yeah, welcome to our world, newcomers. Those of us who have been reading the series from the beginning are MORE CONCERNED THAT GEORGE R.R. MARTIN WILL DIE BEFORE FINISHING THE GODDAMN SERIES!!!

It's not like he's slamming those puppies out, alas.

Oh, my weird subject line for this post? The theme song from the series, of course! What, you can't tell?

No comments: