Tuesday, March 5, 2013

DST - rant 1 for 2013

When I finally invent/gain access to a time machine, suffice it to say that anyone involved in Daylight Saving Time should expect no mercy from me whatsoever.

George Vernon Hudson? You couldn't just alter your work schedule. You had to go fuck things up for everyone so you could poke around with bugs. In essence you're bugging the future. Yeah. You're screwed.

Michael Enzi and Fred Upton? I would never be so crass as to make threats to anyone in Congress. That would be foolish (and illegal). Your trick-or-treating excuse for extending DST? Bullshit. Utter and complete bullshit. I would use my time machine to ensure you were never elected into office and instead wound up working as fry cooks in a run-down McDonalds.

I suppose it would be more practical to simply conquer the world and then erase DST from history. I might do that too, but I'm a petty, mean-spirited creature so I might first mess with people.

No comments: