Friday, March 1, 2013

ramblings from the bottle

  • Whiskey is an excellent pain killer. Y'know, if you're in pain. Perhaps from some shoulder injury that hurts like hell.
  • I cannot stop playing with this TiBolt Pen. I loves it. Shiiiiiiny.
  • I think I have a titanium fetish. Is that even a real thing?
  • Kickstarter may be a dangerous thing, but when it comes through, it's freakin' awesome.
  • Okay, that bit earlier about the whiskey? Might possibly... just possibly be affecting me now.
  • I'm finding myself regretting never seeing The Hobbit in theaters without the 3D/high-frame-rate bullshit.
  • St. George Spirits single-malt whiskey. Tasty stuff.
Yeah, okay. I think that's enough for today.

1 comment:

Schadwen said...

Friends don't let friends drink and blog.

I follow that, but you're jsut so damn far away.