Friday, March 15, 2013

Finally Friday

Aaaah... the first week of Daylight Sucktastic Time behind us. I can't believe how hard it hit me this year!

Brutal week in many respects, though kind of mixed overall. In other randomness:

  • My "healthy muffin experiment" is thus far not poisoning me.
  • What I thought were shoulder problems are turning out to be neck problems. I am unsure how to react to this.
  • Started Secrets of the Fire Sea by Stephen Hunt. It's book four in Hunt's "Jackelian" series, a Steampunk-ish science-fiction setting that's strangely-entertaining. I need to get my hands on the next two books: Jack Cloudie and From the Deep of the Dark.
  • Doctor Who returns on March 30. That's a relief!
  • In over a decade of practicing various martial arts, I am finally getting the basics of doing a spin kick under my belt. Kind of. This is most-certainly not a move I would choose to use in the real world. Awkward doesn't begin to cover how I move as I'm doing this.

No comments: