Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ponderings on a Tuesday Morning

The mild winter weather is freaking me out. It really shouldn't be this warm. The lack of substantial rain is also a tad worrying.

I am apparently in the minority for worry. Most of the weather forecasters are all a-gush over the sunshine and premature Spring weather. My subset of heat-loving friends are enjoying the lack of winter cold, despite the fact that those among them who suffer Spring allergies are getting an early dose.

Hopefully this year is just a blip and not the start of a drought.



Successfully made a double-batch of Scharffenberger brownies as a bribe to the myriad co-workers from whom I require assistance and/or cooperation. I may have overdone it with a double-batch.



Spring begins tomorrow, if my calendar is to be trusted. Huh. I just noticed that.



It's going to be pure murder trying to get through this day without diving into the brownie supply at my desk. I already "quality assured" the batch yesterday. I must... resist... more... sugar... intake...



Today's entry in the "Worst Case Scenario" calendar describes how to survive a bunge jumping disaster. I expect to never require these tips as my brain would have to be six days dead before I'd ever even begin to consider bungee jumping of my own free will.

No comments: