Monday, March 11, 2013

DST - Rant 4 for 2013 (and other stuff)

Daylight. Goddamn. Saving. Time.

Mornings are rarely worse than the first work day of DST.

Why? WHY? WHY ARE WE STILL OBSERVING THIS ANCIENT BULLSHIT? WHY???

You want your day to "get" an hour of sunlight at a different time? Change your personal goddamn work schedule! Don't force me to change mine.

Once again, fuck you Daylight Saving Time. Fuck you a lot.



So, a potential cure is Black Blood of the Earth. Going to have to restock soon. Hm...



Finished Yamada Monogatari: Demon Hunter. That was a kick-ass collection of stories. I want Richard Parks to write more of the adventures of Yamada Monogatari and Kenji the reprobate priest. I want more NOW!

I should now return to Corey Doctorow's Homeland but I've overdosed on "real world" news and it depresses me to read all about abusive surveillance state shenanigans. I may instead opt to go for Secrets of the Fire Sea the next in Stephen Hunt's weird steampunkish future-ish world.

No comments: