Thursday, March 28, 2013

Every Day Carry

One of my friends just taunted me to show off my EDC.

As I've had a few ill-advised pints (on a work night, no less), I'd almost consider such a challenge but paranoia still rules my decision-making process.

Plus, I'm not sure where my camera lies.

In a nutshell:
  • Wallet with much stuff in it (none of which is cash... *sigh*)
  • cell phone (my cell phone is an unimpressive thing but is always on my person, if not actually on)
  • house keys
  • car keys (if I'm driving)
  • bottle opener/pry tool (some sort of Atwood tool, currently)
  • office key
  • (very little) cash and moneyclip
  • Leatherman Wave
  • handkerchief
  • whistle
  • change purse
  • at least four writing implements... ye gods
  • three flashlights
  • tweezers
  • Harp multi-tool
  • gum
  • Moleksine notebook
  • watch
I might add a pocket knife to the mix if I have the mood, but not at the moment. There's very likely other stuff . I should pare this down. Three flashlights? Seriously? WTF? And that doesn't count what's in my bag...

No comments: