As I've had a few ill-advised pints (on a work night, no less), I'd almost consider such a challenge but paranoia still rules my decision-making process.
Plus, I'm not sure where my camera lies.
In a nutshell:
- Wallet with much stuff in it (none of which is cash... *sigh*)
- cell phone (my cell phone is an unimpressive thing but is always on my person, if not actually on)
- house keys
- car keys (if I'm driving)
- bottle opener/pry tool (some sort of Atwood tool, currently)
- office key
- (very little) cash and moneyclip
- Leatherman Wave
- change purse
- at least four writing implements... ye gods
- three flashlights
- Harp multi-tool
- Moleksine notebook