Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spewing out brain bits

A moment of recovery-related joy: I can finally do push-ups again.

Yeah, it's a small thing, but given how tweaked-out my shoulder has been for the last few months, I consider this a milestone. Still too-hosed to do martial arts class, alas.



When I was in college, my roommate at the time had an impressive collection of hats. Words fail me, if I must be honest.
I now find myself at a point in life when hats are becoming an obligatory (indeed, almost mandatory) fashion accessory. It dawned on me this morning as I was bringing a couple of hats in to store at the office that - while I have an impressive collection at this point in my life - I'm still never going to come close to matching my roommate's collection of that time.

No point. Just found that funny.



As months go, April is kind of dragging its metaphorical feet.

No comments: