Monday, April 15, 2013

Review: The Cool Material "All Black" 34 Grams Pocket Knife

When my credit card billing cycle ended, I found myself doing a little therapeutic online shopping (I really have to stop doing that) and decided to add another sharp thing to my collection.

So I got the All Black 34 Grams Pocket Knife offered by Cool Material.

Nice little knife. Boasting of a 3-and-a-half-inch blade when open, it truly is all black. And it's very, very light. It comes sharp, though it could probably benefit from a little time on a sharpener, I expect.

My one complaint was that it was very, very tight out-of-the-box (wow... that sounds... wrong... every time I re-read that sentence. Moving on...). I had to make adjustments to get the blade to snap open a bit smoother.

And the adjustments are still a bit in-flux. I've accidentally put a hole in a bag by having the blade too loose. The point is very, very sharp.

All-in-all, a nice little blade. Certainly worth the sixty bucks and shipping.

No comments: