Thursday, April 25, 2013

rumblegrumbleyawn

Ever had one of those dreams that's so vivid and kind of wrong that you wake in a lousy mood and it colors your entire morning?



Breaking-in a pair of ECCO Remote shoes. I gotta say, I do love the ECCO brand. Minimal break-in period and pretty damn comfy. I took a pair of ECCO boots to Japan some years back during the winter. My feet were toasty and dry when the rest of me was freezing solid for a brief exposure to Kyoto's winter.



Read on... io9 was it? Well, read somewhere on the vastness of the Internet that J.J. Abrams commented on the "Lost" finale. As I understand it, he said that he deliberately didn't answer any of the questions "Lost" raised 'cause no answer would have satisfied.

...
Seriously, J.J.? That's your answer? You had no resolution or plan for your MacGuffins so it was all purgatory and bullshit?

Why am I surprised? Abrams and Ronald Moore must've gone to the same school of script-douchery.



Saw some Taiko drummers at the Cherry Blossom Festival in Japantown (S.F.) over the weekend. Damn but I gotta say that looks fun.

No comments: