Monday, April 1, 2013

Fools foolin' fully foolishly

Happy April 1.



We have actual rain in the Bay Area this morning. Real rain. It actually woke me up this morning. That's a novel change.



Bureaucracy is the purest, most sublime form of Hell on this Earth. Nothing says "fun" like trying to get reimbursed for medical expenses and learning I have to make a return trip to my provider and persuade them to fill out a goddamn form.



I'm still irritated over "The Bells of St. John". It really should have been a better episode. Matt Smith's Doctor is solid, or was before the latest behavioral shift. Jenna Louise Coleman is great, or was on her previous appearances. The writing for the show seems more suited for attempting a romantic comedy than an actual science fiction program.

And "Doctor Who" is not a RomCom. It's a sin to try to make it such.



Was a fun, if weird, weekend. Spent some time with geeks and made a new geek friend. I traveled to parts of the Bay Area I've not visited in many years.

I visited Goorin Brothers and actually broke down and bought a hat I can't really afford. I regret nothing?

I completely forgot it was Easter Sunday until I tried to go buy some stuff at Target and found them closed.

Yes, Target closes on Easter Sunday. Whodathunkit?

No comments: