Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sneezing out thoughts... ew.

So apparently there's hate out there in the World Wide Weird for Anne Hathaway.

Why?

I just don't get that. She seems a solid enough actress.



Allergy meds? Check. Wednesday? Check. Load of caramels I shouldn't eat? Check. Extreme sleepiness? Check. Roman Emperor outfit? Ch... no... damnit. Oh well. Jeans and a t-shirt will have to do.

Release the lions!



Today's "Worst Case Scenario" calendar entry is "How to Drive Down a Flight of Stairs". About as useful as yesterday's "How to Fend Off a Shark". That is to say I find both quite useful and pray I never need either.

Sharks scare the crap out of me.



Spring cleaning. Trying to assemble old garments to donate to charity (or destroy if they look too shabby). Ye gods.



It's only Wednesday. I feel a sigh coming on.

No comments: