Saturday, May 16, 2009

wipeout

As soon as I got home from work yesterday, I set to preparing goodies for a BBQ. I prepped some Venetian loaf (a sort of garlic bread with more stuff in it) and a strawberry dessert that is quite tasty.

Then I went to MF's bachelor party.

I was the designated driver for the evening, so my alcohol intake was limited to a couple of beers early on, followed by water.

In the grand tradition of bachelor parties, it was wild, fun, and expensive. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I don't mind having been the DD, especially since we didn't leave S.F. until sometime after 2:30 A.M.

I got home sometime after 3 A.M. I'd woken at 4 A.M. the morning prior.

To say I was tired is a bit of an understatement.

Today I took care of some family matters, then was off to the BBQ. I just got home. Good fun.

Goddamn I'm tired.

No comments: